About Ron Mattocks

"No one gets very far unless he accomplishes the impossible at least once a day."
- Elbert Hubbard -

Whether you are looking to increase market share, improve margins, or enter new markets, I can help. I am noted for turning around underperforming operations and sales in declining and highly competitive markets.

As a high-energy leader, I drove various Fortune 200 Lennar Homes divisions to highest rankings in net return on assets and customer satisfaction in record time. Building, training, and motivating high performing teams, I exceeded my employer’s ambitious objectives.

I decreased sales fallout 25% and obtained a 32% return on assets. Also, I led a newly formed division to #1 ranking in one year. In another situation, I increased buyer satisfaction from lowest to highest ranking.

My broad-based contributions encompassed diverse achievements in all aspects of sales to include purchasing residential communities, and then profitably selling them. Other contributing skills incorporate team building, customer satisfaction, change management, product pricing, and negotiations.

I earned my BA degree at St. Edwards University. I also have extensive leadership experience and as a Captain in the U.S. Army.